Wednesday, November 30, 2016

RomKingz online phone unlock service coming soon!


For some time now I've been working on my own mobile phone unlocking site which is really a stressful task but now I can say its 75% done. Right now I'm just working on the loading speed, payment processors and other little stuffs.
RomKingz Mobile Unlock will offer IMEI Services (Unlock devices using IMEI numbers), FILE Services and SERVER Services (Box/Dongle Activation, Server credits, etc) with very fast unlock at affordable prices which I believe will help a lot of people. 

December is almost here and now the abroad friends/family members will be coming back home to spend the holidays. They usually come with gifts of phones and other gadgets. The phones are mostly locked to different networks which will not work on your home network. Some Phone programming service boxes and dongles (Z3X, Octoplus, Furious gold etc) can do the unlocking job but as it has always been not everyone will have this box/dongles or unlock of some new phones are not currently supported by them. Since my service is not yet 100% complete to go live, I'm still able to help unlock phones and modems via imei service only till my complete service go live.

If you have any phone or modem you want to unlock via imei contact me with the full details of the device I will get back to you with the price and payment method.



Like and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment